Nope. His victims got paid. They settled. (All but one, obviously.)
Now I just want to watch the Browns. I’ll root for the Browns. If Watson suits up I’ll root for the Browns. When Watson retires I’ll root for the Browns.
I have no control over the roster. Yet I root for the Browns.
The team will sign, draft, cut, resign, etc players over the course of my life. Never once asking my opinion. Yet I’ll root for the Browns.

I want the team to win… because I root for the Browns.

I’ll go to work M-F and do a job I honestly wish I no longer had to do. Then spend my weekends creating art. In the fall and winter I’ll look forward to Sunday’s because of the Browns. Then Monday will come… rinse and repeat until they put me in a box in the ground. Likely before Watson goes in his. Either way life will go on. Without me. Without Watson. Likely one day in the distant future it’ll go on without the NFL and the Browns at all.

Until I’m in my box…
Go Browns.

If you see that as me not giving a crap about Watson’s victims. You’re wrong. I have no control over him, the team, the courts, the women… none of it.

I’m a Browns fan. I’m not going to let one player ruin it. Art Modell tried to ruin it by taking the team from me/us… and failed. Watson doesn’t stand a chance compared to what Art did.

Go Browns.