Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Originally Posted by FrankZ
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
It seems obvious once again that you feel moving the team is more important than sexual assault victims. Man, seeing people's priority lists I find to be very revealing.

You are supporting Haslam no matter how you slice it. You hated Modell but are helping line Halslam's pockets for bringing a sexual predator here as the face of the franchise for years to come. No amount of rationalization will change that.

And you continue to associate with us. I think you secretly want the Browns to win at all costs, but you have to continue to beat your little drum so you think everyone believes you to be virtuous and above reproach.

You do realize that simply not being a sexual offender nor supporting a sexual offender isn't a sign of virtue, right? Nor does it make you above reproach. It's a simply sign of common human decency. There's a huge chasm between the two. It's not like we're discussing a traffic offense here. I have a wife, a daughter and a sister. None of whom think sexual abuse is some minor offense that is a threshold for virtue. It's disgusting.

You do realize Watson was never actually convicted of anything? You do realize that Wason was only found to have violated a very broad employment condition?

You do realize you beat the drum so you can try and make everyone else miserable instead of actually trying to affect any real chage? You do realize a lot of people are tired of your tired old schtick? You do realize people are moving on? You do realize that the NFL got their pound of flesh and the the accusers got paid?

See, I can do the "you do realize BS as well.

Pah-rump-a-pum-pum drummer boy.