Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I remember Browns fans on this very board who thought the exact things you mentioned being said about Myles were ridiculous too. Here's a hint. It's all about what uniform a player wears and that's all it's ever about. And there's a long standing precedence of the NFL not being involved in these incidents during preseason too. I'm not saying whether it's right or it's wrong. What I'm saying is that Browns fans upheld Myles for this exact same thing. Now that's it's a player for a different team they're singing a different song. If they thought Myles was treated unfairly, why are they now expecting unfair treatment be handed out to a player of another team? Revenge of what they consider to unfair treatment? Because of the uniform he wears. That explains a lot of things around here.

There you go, claiming hypocrisy where there is none. It's the inconsistent punishment for a similar action that has people angry, not the action itself. What people felt at the time Myles committed his act is irrelevant.