Originally Posted by PitDAWG
The only people whining here are you and Eve trying to excuse trump getting people to hound their doctors for unapproved medications that didn't fight covid. Excusing the actions of idiot trump isn't something rational people do or find worthy of discussion. I've tried having discussions with you. You just turn nasty and attack. You just hate it when I turned the tables on you. Deal with it. Or don't. I really don't give a damn.

And eve is the nastiest, most attacking poster on this board. It doesn't surprise me the two of you would agree with each other.

Except I am not whining, you just hear it like that because you have this idea you are so right in everything you think there is no way anything else is possible. The sad part is you are the most toxic person this place has, by far. BUt hey, you think you are wonderful so it *must* be true.

You never have discussions with people, you have discussion at people. And when people don't buy you ipse dixit you resort to insults, mocking and all manner of deflection. You do you, enjoy your misery.