Fair enough. As far as your comments on Zuckerberg, and whether or not his lack of specificity gives us reason for doubt. I think you're falling into a trap that we've all been falling into as of late. We take little bits and pieces and psycho-analyze them independent of the whole. Almost as if we're trying to create "reasonable doubt" in our own heads without looking at a sum of all the parts. We do it on all sides and it's part of our human mindset that easily seeks and finds plenty of confirmation bias.

First, lmao at Pit saying "reading into things". How 'bout just reading.

Preface: Rogan has an uncanny way of making anyone feel as comfortable as a couple dudes shooting the $hit on a set of barstools. I think (because I've seen it in other guests) a lot of dudes quickly fall into "should I really be saying all of this" territory. It looked that way with Zuck as well, perhaps that's why he was non-committal.

Now the math... This was the story. Twitter was already shutting down any and all conversation. Accounts locked, links deleted... basically "there will be no discussion", period. Even private messages were restricted. Do you really mean to tell me an FBI warning was about something else and all of media latched on to the laptop story... accidentally... in synchronicity? Looking back in retrospect with any shred of common sense tells me that's exactly what they were talking about. 2+2=4

As to the rest. It sounds almost like you're endorsing some kind of "greater good" theory. Hell, I'm sure there are plenty that even buy into the "whatever we need to do to get this clown out of office" conversation. Still doesn't make stifling the truth acceptable.

We're getting into dangerous territory with money, media and politics controlling the narrative of every conversation. We've created a government agency to control what is said. We've had terrible results as so many things through the pandemic and last couple elections are restricted simply by somebody screaming "misinformation!!!" Are we not allowed to think for ourselves?

You know the #1 reason the laptop story was a "scenario ripe for disinformation"? Because our social media, politicians and FBI made it that. By sweeping it under the rug, deleting it, threatening anyone that talked about it and saying "nothing to see here" they basically created all further disinformation. Period.

Bottom line: A TRUTHFUL story was being circulated, our media and government shut. it. down... and called it "Russian disinformation".

Right?