doesn't the fbi routinely request any media outlet to not highlight certain issues dealing with crap like this?

one thing you're not considering is the fact that the fbi has no authority to force facebook to do anything. which is why it was a request....

facebook didn't have to comply. this is like when law enforcement request companies like Apple to grant them the ability to break into a suspect's phone. and that's the problem; what exactly am i supposed to understand with regards to whatever point you're trying to make?

and the trump administration in combination with the republican senate could've been launched an investigation into this. funny how this wasn't a story until the election and afterwards, but guess what FATE? Hunter wasn't on the ballot. hunter ALSO wasn't hired in the obama or biden administration. so why should i care?

you know what really concerns me? that the fbi didn't launch an investigation into jared kushner. ya know, the son-in-law of the POTUS who hired him directly into the administration as an advisor? the guy who used his position as a NSA to make PRIVATE business dealings with the Saudi's, the #1 sponsor of terrorism while on the government's payroll? and who continues to use his status being close to the president to engage in backdoor deals? who's married to the POTUS daughter, who used her unofficial role as an advisor to the POTUS in order to gain trademarks for her private business with the chinese?

but i'm supposed to care about some drug addicts laptop. k.