JC...

-Shaun Jolly...I had a 5th round grade on this kid...and always thought he would come around as a solid nickel in the league once he gets acclimated in a system. He made a couple nice plays last night...which is nice, as he's been injured the past several weeks. When Troy Hill was trade, Jolly was my dark horse to being groomed as our future nickel...would be a good stash for our practice squad. PS Was Jolly the Db who came up flying on the flats who wiffed that tackle?

-Schwartz is awful...In last years draft, I stated both him and TuTu Atwell were the most overhyped prospects that draft. I know Tutu fell to 6th on the Rams depth chart last year (god awful) and then went on IR....and we see what Schwartz is amounting to here....He is Troy Williamson 2.0

-I am really hoping the Bills let WR Jamison Crowder go. With a deep core, and him sitting for a few weeks...he may be the surprise odd man out. I really wanted him in FA and with his slot skills, experience, and speed...its something this offense severely craves. I'm almost positive we will be seeing us adding someone here shortly.

-Curtis Weaver has flashed some the past 2 weeks. Safety Bell has really looked promising as well.

-I had a higher draft grade on C Brock Hoffman than Deaton (whom we drafted) I know Hoffman has been getting strong praise lately, however I didn't watch him play last night.

-Cade York most def. has a strong leg.

-I always thought Dobbs played very well in preseason games when he was with Pitt, and the same is holding true with us. I am in high hopes, if given the chance...He can shine in actual Sunday games.