This is NOT what I want to hang my hat on after the last pre-season game from our starting QB:

""Today was a good stepping stone," Brissett said. "Getting in and out of the huddle, calling the plays and hearing them from Kev, I thought today was good."

Was he kidding? I can almost not believe that he said that. Stepping stone? The games are for real in two weeks. Stepping stone at the end of TC is getting out of the huddle and lined up?

This is the entire cupcake mentality of what Ski brings as the HC. Then he is stupid/arrogant-enough to let the reporter/world know that Schwartz is not in danger of being cut. Why even give that in-depth of an answer?

We did good today because grown men managed to huddle up and then disperse? And because a HC called plays that could be heard? My goodness. JB seems like a great guy...but if that's the only good he saw in the game - same as many others - we are in for a long, ugly ride.

The 1st teams looked like crap on O & D. Undisciplined and not-ready. A franchise that looks at continuity like its crabgrass has manged one thing with consistency...undisciplined play and being not-ready to play.