If the Browns lose to Baker and Carolina, no one should be shocked. Look at their history in opening games since they returned. I will have a good laugh at their expense since I do think they did Baker wrong. Anyone with half a brain could see that he should NOT have been on the field last season. Further, I could care less what the player said. The HEAD COACH (the leader of the TEAM) should have looked out for the best interests of the TEAM and fielded the best player for the TEAM. Baker was NOT that guy. How Dumbfanski failed to realize this is beyond me and I hold him solely responsible. Between his questionable personnel and play calling decisions he has A LOT to prove to me if he intends to stick around. This season is basically a wasted season for a team that has some pretty good talent but will be lacking at QB. I hope Watson gets up to speed with his limited time in 2022 and the Browns are ready to go in 2023. Watson MUST deliver a Super Bowl to Cleveland or his acquisition will go down as one of THE dumbest moves ever in Cleveland sports history. And we all know there have been some REALLY dumb moves. Only in Cleveland. SMH