That article is pretty dumb. I'll start from the end and work back.

The Bills knew about the Araiza allegation 1-2 weeks before they released him. They also released the punter that was competing with him AFTER they found out. So they did the right thing, but only after testing the waters. Not exactly the beacon of accountability Mr. theroot.com is making them out to be. Also, writer doesn't seem to understand the difference between a QB and a punter. You think Bills would release Josh Allen over an allegation? I don't.

Journo's really need to quit it with the "us normal folk would never get away with this" shtick. It rings hollow, because instead of an indictment against the person they're railing against (Watson, in this case) it's actually an indictment of the system so long as the readers are at least somewhat paying attention. NFL has a well-established track record of poor and inconsistent/biased discipline, and got taken to the woodshed by Robinson just as much as she did to Watson in her report.

In his rant, there's absolutely zero mention of the Texans and their involvement. I don't say that to try to take any spotlight away from Watson, but I am always so surprised how certain folks can be so passionate against the perpetrator (Watson) but have absolutely nothing to say of the people and orgs that intentionally looked the other way and actively enabled his actions. Texans have settled more cases than Watson has, but you don't hear a peep. Watson is a big problem, but THE problem is much bigger than Watson.

An early tipoff to garbage reporting is the line about how basically all Browns fans are Watson defenders. Dude CLEARLY didn't check in with Browns Twitter, much less Dawgtalkers before he wrote that article.