I looked at a bunch of team stats yesterday that ranked units OL, DL, etc.

The Browns were way ahead in most categories.

The OL of the Panthers not very good. Rookie LT #6th pick.

Baker knows Myles is coming. My guess is Myles will come from the left. Baker will roll right (his normal move). Take half the field away from him and shut down the right boundary.

I agree disguise the secondary with post snap movement.

McCaffrey is their big weapon. Woods must look at his tape and their favorite plays for him. My guess is for the Browns to use 4-3 on early downs with Harrison in run support from a SS position. On second and third downs use Delpit and JOK in coverage with Walker in the middle. Newsome in the slot with Ward and Greedy. I expect us to use nickle and dime on passing downs.

Jacoby has to get the ball out. He is not going to be expected to hang in the pocket with long developing plays.

We will run. And make heavy use of TE's and Hunt in the passing game. Emphasis on a horizontal attack wide spread offense with screens. The WZ OL will feature Chubb with cut back lanes.

The defense is about pass rush pressure on Baker with different coverages in the secondary.

The offense is play action run with movement and multiple plays off the same looks.

I like the match-up and believe we finally win an opener.