The biggest issue I have with Brissett and to a larger extent Stefanski is what do the Browns do if they fall quickly behind by 10-14 points? The offensive scheme is not built to play from behind as evident by the poor investment in the WR group and a TE that after 5-years we are still talking potential. Any game the Browns go down by 10-14 will eliminate the whole basis of the offense of running Chubb and Hunt. Eight of the Browns games have opponents that based on last year's average can be expected to score 26 points per game (2021 scoring average of the teams divided by 8).

So, as we enter the 2022 season, I asked myself, "are the Browns better on offense right now than they were in at the start of 2021?

Offensive line - NO - questions about Conklin's health, a new 3rd choice at center, and the lack of significant growth by Wills
Running Back - Same - could be argued a little better with Ford but we'll have to see how he's used
WR's - NO - does anyone actually think the Browns are better at WR than at the start of 2021?
TE's - NO - traded Hooper for what turns out to be a Jesse James replacement and now in year 6 of waiting for Njoku to play up to his potential. Thanks to the heavens that we have Bryant.
QB - NO - it's shameful that Brissett's hoped for performance expectations is to be as good without some of the turnovers as a multi injured QB the previous season.

Of course, that's just MHO, but I think the Browns need to improve their team scoring by at least 5 PPG to get anywhere near 7-10, 8-9, or 9-8 this season. I hope they prove me wrong but as it stands, I just don't see it happening.