I have to say, the media, who bashed Baker for a couple years now, are talking about him like he is a top five QB. He can play good, but he can be rattled easy. If Clowney and Myles keep getting close to him, I think he will do what he always does, force throws. I was watching a show and they were showing him throwing into small windows. Every throw was incomplete. Not because of his throw, but because he was throwing into double and triple coverage. They were talking about him "ripping it". But still, every highlight was an incomplete pass. I don't for one second think our defense fears him. I think they know that if he gets hit over and over, his mechanics go out the window. We all here should know that, since we watch it happen for four years. People always claim an Oline needs to gel to be good, Carolina has a retooled Oline and a rookie LT, are they somehow not in need of time to gel?

The key to this game is McCaffery. Dude is a game changer. He opens up the offense for them. If he is allowed to run free, it could be a long day. That being said, the speed of JOK and Phillips can help neutralize him. Our safeties are good, and there is some speed there too. We have corners that can play man to man, leaving a safety to help with run support. Clowney is also good against the run. If they are going to beat us, it is going to have to be Baker throwing, and IMO, thats not a sure thing.

I keep hearing how they are going to load the box, I think we will too. We have the backend to pull this off. If we disguise coverages, and blitz a safety now and then, Baker will force things the way he always has. We haven't seen our whole defense on the field yet this year, I think it is going to be special. I look for multiple sacks and at least one INT.

IMO, people are underselling Brissett. No I don't mean I think he is real good, but I don't think he is as bad as many make him out to be. He is a smart player, and has a lot of experience. This might also be the best team he has played on talent wise. I think he will be able to manage the offense enough to be effective. I see Hunt as being his safety valve, and having a huge day. Ball control will be the key, along with no turnovers.

I believe the Browns will dominate this game. I just got a feeling.My biggest concern for this game, is the return game. I don't think we got a good returner on the roster.