Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by OldColdDawg
Some posters are ruining the board because they will literally go out of the way to take a dump on our ex QB, for no reason. Fairweather fickle fans don't deserve to win, IMHO.

LMAO. No reason? Did you not read the Myles article? Folks are ruining the board because they root for the Browns instead of Baker? Fairweather fickle fans? You mean the ones defending an ex-player and trashing the Browns?
I wish I could come to grips with what makes you tick with this Baker stuff.

You bring Baker into every thread. Sarcasm, snide remarks, call-outs and down right rudeness... and stuff straight from outer space... coach speaks highly of current QB and we get "read between the lines". GTHOH.

And then complain if anyone responds. Not only complain, scream bloody-murder that they are ruining the board.

If you could go one day without mentioning his name, it would be a day that nobody talks about Baker. The imaginary "Baker Boys" would disappear because there would be none of your tripe to respond to.

Try it. Just one day... and then one day at a time.

He hates Baker. So much that he had to leave the board because at one point Baker was playing very well. Then Baker got hurt, played very badly when he probably should of been placed on IR and ... hey presto he returned. Truth be told he clearly really does hate Baker. It seems to chaff him that some Browns fans are grateful for Baker and what he did in his short time here considering he joined a 1-31 team at the time... And we all know how Vers sets up and frames debates and tries to control the narrative, it's impossible not to notice we've gone from how truly woeful and immature Baker is and his new team being a bottom 5 roster in the NFL - to paving the way to explaining away a possible Browns loss after week 1. That's been going on for a few weeks now. I can't image what we'll see if Baker miraculously plays half way decent, doesn't lose the game by throwing multiple picks and the Panthers win.