Originally Posted by cfrs15
Originally Posted by Swish
stefanski needs to question is play calling

We ran the ball 33 times for 207 yards 6.3 yards per carry. Our QB is horrible. What else do you want him to do?

Run more. We honestly have the ability to do what the Ravens did with Jamal Lewis for years.. Run.. Run.. Run... Run.. and then run some more.

______

My game observations:

Gotta chill on the defensive mental blow ups though. We cannot just GIVE teams free points. Overall, they played pretty well. They kept McCaf under control and kept pressure on Baker and/or deflected his passes.

Offensively, I had ZERO confidence we could get into FG range. Glad I was wrong. Gotta lean on Chubb/Hunt and whoever else to pound the rock.

I was a little pissed by not taking the 3 points in the first quarter. I understand trying to give your offense some confidence, but NFL games are too close, and we don't have a game changing QB to make up for these misses.

Felton at punt returns has me nervous as hell.

DPJ stepped up. Bryant made some crucial catches as well. Cooper did some great things out there, and him burning the DB led us to getting a TD on the PI. Schwartz is only valuable for an end around, and even then I think other players would be better at it.

Glad we got the W. Football is BACK! #gobrowns.