j/c

just want to add one thing at the moment.

- Stefanski called a great game. The first two drives should've been TDs or at least points with the pass to Cooper on the first drive and Hunt running down the sideline on the second drive. I loved the misdirections with Schwartz to give the D a different look and also to attack the boundaries.

Keeping the offense on the field for 4th down with 25 seconds left in the second quarter, CAR called one of their two timeouts, then we kicked the field goal. This won't show up on the stat sheet, in reality it didn't affect the score of the game. But a couple thoughts, I looked at this as Stef saying I am in control this game how are you going to react to what I am showing? If Rhule bluffs, they lose a time out. If he calls my bluff, fine I'll call the time out and bring out the field goal team. Like I said, it ended up not meaning much and Carolina knelt it on the next possession. But it did make Rhule have to make a quick decision. I thought it was it was a smart and showed Stef was thinking a couple steps ahead. I'm pulling out a "what if". What if Car did run a play and went for a big gain, well they burned one of their timeouts on reacting to Stef's chess move.

Stefanski likes go for it on 4th quite often. Some disagree (scenario depending) and that's fine, doesn't mean you are right or wrong. That's his Mo, I'm good with it.