Originally Posted by FATE
Originally Posted by eotab

What the heck was SKI thinking there it was seconds before the half and we had 4th and goal from the 8 yard line and he is lining up to go for it. I'm like yelling NO NO this is not the time to go for it. Thank goodness their coach is dummer than ours and they call a time out....smh thank goodness it gave SKI time to come to his senses and we kicked the chippy FG. which turned out to be big time!!!
I really think Ski's only purpose was to take away one of the opponents TOs. It's just good game management. Had they not burnt one, we would have used ours and kicked the FG. Other possibility is they may jump offsides... making it 4th and G at the 4... that may have induced more consideration (but I still think we would have kicked the FG).

Sorry there was absolutely no alternative scheme for what SKI did. have them burn a TO...there was only 21 seconds left if I recollect correctly. Nah no strategy there. Have them jump offsides as you said that would leave us with 4 yards to go, except we were not line us and giving a hard count or ready to do so. Point blank he was thinking about it cause our D was so dominant he didn't think we had to worry about going to 17 at the half. He was thinking about going for the jugular but that Panther time out got in his ear....WTF are you thinking about, come on coach get the sure 3 points! again the Panthers are a bad team and with bad coaching. We got to fix that 4th qtr breakdown 17 points in a comeback...just cannot do that!!!

Where was Bell was he a scratch. Dernest Johnson will be traded 6th or 7th rounder soon. I like Ford a lot and lets face it Chubb and Hunt are great!
I was shocked to see how fast Elliot is as he displayed his speed goin after Baker scrambling to his right. Now if only he could stay low on his first two steps from the snap. He stands up too often. Our FA pick up Tavan Bryant did pretty good he created a good wall at the los giving others time to jump on the run. That is big time in any game....stop the run 54 yds that is fantastic!!!

catch you all later...I was in ICU for a week fighting for my life. Right now this is the best I feel in 2 years. Got to maintain my health and get strong again as I was bedridden for most of those 2 years!