Originally Posted by Rishuz
I hope I can "start from the beginning" as I'm going to miss the first hour or so of fhe game.

Customers have the option to record Thursday Night Football games, which provides an ability to watch all games and other NFL related programming after the broadcast has concluded as well as pause, rewind, and fast-forward during the live airing. To record TNF games click "Record Thursday Night Football" on the game detail page. If the recording is enabled, you will see "Recording enabled" on the detail page. Once enabled for one TNF Game, recording will stay active for all of the following TNF games this season. The replays will be available until the start of the next season. If a customer does not record the game, there won’t be the ability to watch all games after the broadcast has concluded and there will be only access to 15 minutes of time shifting (e.g. fast forward, rewind).

They aren't specific about "start from beginning", but as long as you are recording the games, you can watch them after they conclude.

If you start the game and "pause" it, you have the same effect as starting from beginning, you just have to (or have somebody) physically pause the stream after it begins.