Originally Posted by Milk Man
Amari Cooper should have had 125+ rec yards and 1 or 2 TDs in the game if Brissett could have got him the ball.

Honestly, I don't know what some people expect. This isn't Madden where the QB can sprint right and throw 50 yards across his body to the left corner of the end zone effectively. The throw where he had to get it over the underneath defender before the over the top defender got there at the right sideline wasn't an easy one, either. Also seems a bit strange to complain about a pass that he completed to someone else for a 1st down. It's also hard to tell if Cooper was running full speed on the deep ball where his defender fell or not. If so, he's slower than I thought. I think it's more a case of Cooper slowing down to give Brissett a window before the deep safety while Brissett expected him to go full speed. They need live game reps together. Chemistry takes time.

I'm not saying Brissett had a great game (he didn't), but extrapolating Cooper's potential yardage based on those plays seems questionable.