Originally Posted by Versatile Dog

Off the leash Miles? Seriously. You got your two sacks in back-to-back whiffs by a rookie LT in the 3rd Qtr...but where were you in the 4th Q when the Panthers were making a 17 point comeback?

How many sacks did you get in Q4? (The answer is ZERO.)

How many tackles-for-loss did you have in Q4? (The answer is...again...ZERO.)

You did have a 4th tackle...I don't remember when/where...I'll assume you made that 4th tackle in Q4. ..whoopty-heaven. Your 3rd tackle was a tackle-for-loss credited when the Panthers fumbled the snap and the QB was laying on the ball.

So to recap your DPOY-like performance...(1) tackle (for loss) when the QB fumbled the snap...(2) tackles (as sacks) when the LT whiffed on back-to-back plays on ONE possession...and a nondescript tackle sometime in the game...with a PFF run grade below the other Browns DLineman who saw any real action - including our believed-to-be-sucky DTs

You wanna see what a DPOY-candidate looks like? Go watch Chris Jones from last night's game...I'd love to see Myles play like THAT. For that matter...just go watch Clowney...his impact is much better than yours...and he'd rather kick your ass than love-tap it.

A rookie Kicker nails a 58 yarder...as time runs out...to save your bacon from the embarrassment of a Q4 comeback loss to your former QB and you yap like that? Oh that's right...you gotta EAT. rolleyes I wish we had a real leader on defense...a true alpha-dawg...instead of guys who talk too damn much.