Mississippi Gov. Tate Reeves says it's 'a great day to not be in Jackson,' where residents went without clean running water for weeks

https://www.yahoo.com/news/mississippi-gov-tate-reeves-says-212312766.html

here's the quote:

"It is a great day to be in Hattiesburg. It's also, as always, a great day to not be in Jackson," he said, according to local television station 16 WAPT News. "I feel like I should take off my emergency manager director hat and leave it in the car and take off my public works director hat and leave it in the car."

_______

funny that conservatives won't storm the government in Mississippi because of the failures of the state government. but i forgot, it's the south. if you're screwing over areas with a high % of black americans, you get rewarded for it. i would love to come here and say the residents of that state won't forgive this, but that would be a lie. because we all know that the republican voters are gonna support and defend this dude, because they LIKE that he doesn't give a crap about people in jackson.

when people get mad that i call these white conservative males racist and bigots, why get mad? YOU GIVE ME PLENTY OF EVIDENCE THAT SAYS ITS TRUE.

if you are a white conservative male, and vote for racist bigoted republicans, don't get mad when i call you racist.

because if you aren't racist, why do you vote for one? if you're not sexist, why do you vote for one? if you're not a bigot, why do you vote for one? if you're not a christian nationalist, why do you vote for one?

yall can say whatever the hell you want on message boards, social media outlets, TV, wherever. at the end of the day, when you cast that ballot on election day, what did you vote for, what did you endorse?

racism, bigotry, discrimination, and xenophobia. THAT'S what you voted for. stop getting mad at me for labeling you EXACTLY what you show me to be.

because there's a very EASY way to not be called racist, not be called a bigot and sexist. you know how? DON'T FREAKING VOTE FOR IT.