I haven't read the thread. I can imagine the comments. I have had a chance to walk back from the stadium hearing people make comments. there was a lot of talk on the train back to the car.

I had my after game meal and just got out of the shower after a long day in the sun while going to the lot before game and during the game. I am refreshed and had time to reflect.

That was the worst loss I have ever seen. A few may have hurt more, but none were worse. Before the play I was telling folks we needed to watch for the fake punt....boom. If this fat ass can figure out that was the perfect time to run a fake, I would hope someone on the team could figure that out. Then another 4th qtr. defensive collapse.

Two TD's and an onside kick recover in about 1:35 seconds. That's pitiful. I mean PITIFUL.
The coaches talk about cleaning up mistakes and better communication. Well, I am tired about hearing about it, I want to see it in practice. Just talking about it with no results is how coaches get fired.