Cooper had a nice game...but his "effort" on the on-side kick was pathetic...like...Denzel-Ward-tackling pathetic. Jump on the ball! You are not a punter who just had the ball snapped over his head while you try to sissy-kick (swat) the ball out of bounds.

Ward is next up - after MG - on my list of ridiculously overrated Browns players. That guy is the softest Browns CB I can ever recollect.

Do you remember what I pointed out last week about MG? He had as many tackles (1) as penalties (1) yesterday...and would have doubled up on the # of tackles-made-vs-penalties had Elliott not jumped off-side a split second before MG. Gotta jump out to get that sack...cuz...you know...the big dog's gotta EAT. 3rd string LT...and all we get out of our perennial DPOY candidate is ONE tackle (a sack) on a play where the Jets OL looked like (communicated-like) our D...MG wasn't even touched...but he got "his"...so it's all good. He's disappointed that the fans booed them off the field? Really? Did you expect a Lamer-type love tap on the booty?

I don't see how Woods keeps his job. This isn't a one-game, over-reaction thing...it's a pattern. I don't care if every single instance of folly or miscommunication is/was 100% on the player(s)...he's the coach. And...if Woods isn't getting it done or allows this crap to continually happen, then Ski should go with him. His defense isn't ready on way too many occasions. Camp Cupcake is a time to get your processes straight...but our starters don't need that because they have joint practices with other teams. Who needs the pre-season when you have the actual SEASON to get the bugs worked out?

Jacoby played really well... but that last INT was B-A-D. We have a bacon-saver as a Kicker and only need another 15 yards for a shot to win the game...again. He didn't get the chance this week that he converted on last week.

We are overall a soft-ass team...we have the personalty of our HC. I don't know how the D-Coaches can look Stump & Callahan in the eye while reviewing film....good for them that they are in different "rooms".

Just when you think you've seen it all....