Originally Posted by DeisleDawg
Originally Posted by GMdawg
Why do I bother. Only one person even replied, yet not a single one of you (other than one person) can point out where the problem lies in their opinion. Y'all just want to witch and moan. If it's the scheme why is the D playing so well n the first half??? If it's the players why haven't the coaches made a change, or done what needs to be done to correct the problem. IMO the problem is with both. The coaching needs to improve as well as the play. Prove me wrong.

Knowing a little more today by hearing words from the coaches and players

makes it somewhat easier to maybe figure it out.

Hearing Stephanski state that they as coaches had the players on the side line telling them what they expected the Jets to do

and that was they were going to try and get behind the D

and what they wanted the D players to do was not let anyone get behind you

Here's where it all started going bad

First off the Browns had timeouts left, now the coaches told the players what they wanted them to do

obviously the players weren't in the proper positions, no one was deep deep deep

I ask , did the coaches not see that ? If they did, why wouldn't you call a timeout, get the players together and tell them

you have to be deeper your not in the right position here's where you need to be

be ready to tackle and it'll keep the clock running

Players are starting to point the blame finger at each other

blaming Chubb is such a throw him under the bus to take the blame off the D and the coaches

As of right now, I see a team falling apart

looks familiar !

jmo ofc !

That's why my Signature is what it is.