Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Lost in all the Stefanski hate is that he called a magnificent game. It really was a nice mixture of run and pass. Some of the plays were ran to set-up others. He's a very good play caller.

I agree 100%.

IMO, He's an excellent head coach and leader. He makes mistakes and he will continue to grow. I have read i think a few that have said something to he doesn't show emotion or it looks like he doesn't care...something in that realm. Great! That's my kind of head coach. He is the general overseeing the battlefield. If a QB comes off the field after making a mistake...the HC should at the most give a sentence or two of his thought or get a quick response from the QB then move on. The HC has assistant coaches, trust them to take care of the situation. let them give the chewing or communication of what happened. He has to focus on the next play or series.

He keeps the same outward demeanor if it is a good or bad play. I see him as being calm and focused on the action in front of him instead of complaining over the previous play.

In my opinion, seeing Stefanski's body language. When a mistake happens, he has that short term memory of forgetting the last play and moving on what to do next.

I would add more to this with an example, but I hope this is clear enough.