A personal story about the game. My wife and I are celebrating our 37th wedding anniversary on the day of Browns/Steelers game. We have already agreed to go out to dinner at our favorite restaurant to Friday. On gameday, we are just doing pizza so we don't have to cook. She is a huge Steelers fan and obviously I am a huge Browns fan. She will be watching the game in our living room and I'll be upstairs in my man cave watching the game. LOL

When we first met, she had Steeler season tix and I had season tix for the Browns. I went to a game w/her in Pittsburgh when they played the Browns that year. Bernie was a young qb and the Browns were playing pretty good. Suddenly, the place got very loud while we were in shotgun. Bernie turns his head and we snap the ball [I think it was Mike Baab] and we fumble the ball. The Steeler fans in our section were going nuts and yelling about how they caused the turnover. A short time later, the Browns made a couple of good plays and I got up and started yelling something like "Yeah Brownies, kick the Squeelers blankety blank!" My wife is tugging on my arm trying to get me to sit down. LOL, things got a little crazy. In the end, we lost the game. My future wife was happy, though. So not all was lost.