Originally Posted by Damanshot
Maybe,, Just maybe the problem wasn't Baker.. Maybe its coaching...

This game was won. Took a complete melt down to lose it.

Baker threw for 145 yards last week.

Jacoby Brisset has been better in virtually every meaningful stat through 2 games........Not Desean Watson....Brisset has.

Baker was part of the problem without a question.

The collapse:

Part one.
To the game itself. Tyvis Powell was on the radio saying Denzel Ward was inexplicably covering the flat, like it was cover 2,which left JOK carrying someone the entire length of the feild when literally every one on the team was playing cover 3. He left his cover 3 zone to play cover 2.

Part two.
Absolute confusion on the hands team, horrible coaching, bad plays. You need guys to block the free runners, what were they doing.....coaching...and playing.

Discussing the game in it's entirety:

I want to know in what world should you allow Garret Wilson to cross the formation all game long and get whatever matchup he was looking for. I mean ALL DAY LONG he was just motioined over right into a linebacker or a safety. I'm sorry, Woods has to be put on notice....I'm paying a corner 100MM to stay on "his side" of the field???

No, Newsome or Ward should have been shadowing Wilson after he started eating them up in q2. There is no excuse for it.....once you SEE WITH YOUR EYES that this guy is killing you, have to adjust, they never did. That is the story of the game......a debacle at the end and Garret Wislson just lining up over backers and safeties and eating them alive with ZERO adjustment.