This was a huge win for the Browns. The vultures were circling. Going in, I thought the Browns were the better team, but we were playing the Steelers and we all know how that has gone over the years, including last year when we laid an egg at home and lost 15 to 10.

Some observations:

--We are a better team w/JB than we would be w/Baker. He takes care of the ball better and doesn't take needless sacks. He is also much more calm and a steadying influence on his teammates. He's one of the guys and not the show. I am surprised by how well he is throwing the ball. I really think Stefanski is really good for QBs.

--Speaking of Stefanski, he once again called an excellent game. Great mixture of run and pass. He has a great scheme and is a very good playcaller.

--I think our Special Teams coach might be a weakness.

--Joe Woods did a good job of playing more man, but I still question the defense. He needs to improve or he could be gone at the end of the year

--Delpit is absolutely terrible in pass coverage. Slow to react and terrible angles to the ball. He is good against the run, but he is a huge liability.

--Taki is really growing as a player.

--JOK is good, but he misses tackles due to a lack of strength.

--Phillips played his best game. He gets out of position, but he is athletic.

--Emerson is playing better than I would have thought. I did not like that draft choice. He's proving me wrong.

--Ward played better, but he needs to be even better.

--The lack of a pass rush was very disturbing. It must improve.

--Btw-------the catch Pickens made for the Steelers was one of the best I've seen.

--Chubb was outstanding once again. He's getting a lot of love on Get Up right now. They are saying that no one gets less attention for being so great. Ryan Clark was talking about what a great teammate he is. A jump on the grenade type of guy.

--Hunt ran impossibly hard again.

--Cooper for a 5th rounder?!?! LMAO.......what a steal. Dude dropped a couple and should have sat down earlier on that 4th down play, but he gets open. Very smooth. Great route runner. He and JB are developing great chemistry.

--Njoku had an excellent game. In addition to all the receptions, he was blocking his behind off. We need him to play well this year.

--The OL played well. Pocic had some bad moments, but he made some good blocks, too. Bitonio has an excellent game.

--I was much more comfortable w/Rodgers fielding punts than I was w/Felton. The latter can take a hike as far as I'm concerned.

--We all love York, but man........we can't afford to miss extra points.

--There were a few boos early in the game after a possession, but the Browns shut the idiots the hell up. That's what they have to continue to do. I like this team. It's a blue-collar , hard-nosed team that is very physical on the offensive side of the ball. I like that kind of team rather than the "look at me" type.