I completely agree.

People were throwing Jacoby under the bus before he played a down in the regular season. Njoku was criticised when one ball was thrown his way.

People were predicting we would win 4 games. Factory of sadness BS.

I don't look back. You can only control your next play. History in football is only history.

The Stefanski criticism is beyond me. Some of the comments are so far off base. Look you want to be critical of a scheme fine. Fair game. But to make comments like "Simply put Kevin doesn' t care." Really? How can anyone draw a conclusion like that?

This is a new offense for a backup quarterback. It takes some time to develop chemistry in the pass game. We know we can run the ball with our OL and Nick and Kareem. It takes time to get that feel with the passing game. Cooper is a go to guy. He is so polished in his route trees. Jacoby can trust him to be there on time. Njoku blocks his butt of on runs plays. When the situation dictates. He will make plays in the pass game. DPJ will get his as teams look to handle Cooper.

The defense is still a work in progress. I was impressed by the way Taki and Phillips stepped in and played. Even Fields made a play. Backups become starters over a long season. The defense still must get pressure and cover no matter who plays if we are to beat high octane offenses.

Each week is a test. The Falcons have some weapons. We will need the defense to play well.

I am optimistic about the offense. Mainly because Jacoby has showed he can operate the scheme and the importance of Cooper. Those two make a huge difference.

One at a time. Let's go Browns.