Just a couple comments and echoing a little of what was said

- Stefanski called an excellent game. This has become the norm....I love it.

- this isn't a negative, it's more of an interested in why there weren't many screens called this game. Was something they saw in film with the Steelers formations? Was it because everything else was working? did they supplement it with more play action?

- Like it's been said Brissett played excellent.

- One thing I love on passes that aren't quick hits: Brissett will go quickly go through his progressions, THEN calmly reset his feet, and make the pass off what he sees or is given to him. My Browns-minded brain cannot comprehend this. I thought it was written in stone, Browns QBs have to have impatient feet, freak out, and must take a sack in those situations. I'm worried the Browns gods may suspend him for breaking this commandment.

- There is so much to love about the offense, Chubb, Hunt, Cooper, Jjoku, the Oline, but it's all been said so I won't comment on it.

- I can't wait till Clowney comes back, Myles always gets double, triple teamed. I hope Clowney can come back soon, as this will take alittle pressure off of Myles and also lessen the wear and tear for the rest of the season.

- Takitaki keeps showing improvement. I really like him as a player, I hope he can keep improving into a reliable player

- One random complaint at the end of the game. Please let me know if I'm being biased as Browns fan. The last drive where we got the first down, they brought out the chains, said it was a first down, then reviewed it, and said he was short. Am I the only one that saw there wasn't clear evidence at all that he was short to overturn that call?? I guess NY/the refs had a different camera view/angle then we were shown?

One last thing: I am really excited about this team!