I will be brief I guess I will type as long as I can.

What a game if the announcers mentioned TJ Watt one more time I was going to explode...smh

Brissett is playing great. The only problem I have with him is that he is all PRE SNAP READ...once he does that he locks onto that WR we have been fortunate that his reads have been successful.

What a cheap dirty play the defender made of course I'm talkin Steeler ball those dirty bastards.

Walker messes up his leg - screams out as you can see and is laying on the ground. The dirty Steeler bastard then Jumps in the air and lands on top of AN INJURED PLAYER. Announcers claim at first that the flag was thrown for that DEED....in typical Steeler fashion under the protection of Goodell No penalty called. How do they get away with cheap dirty stuff like that. I have no respect for that TEAM...

Chubb is amazing - Ummm guys we are going to run the ball to our left and LET YOU KNOW What we are doing and you CANNOT STOP US EVEN knowing ahead of time. Its amazing!!!

We had injuries and the stupid announcers just couldn't comprehend that GARRETT was playing hurt!! DL has no depth. I was pleased at the depth of our LBs as we got hurt and Phillips and Taki stood up and did a good job!

What is going on with our special teams? I cannot remember a team ever being 2 for 2 in FAILING their ON SIDE KICK tasks....really, are you kidding me!!!

Sorry I can't bring more detailed expsure of the game. I can only view the game once and just follow the ball. Many details is viewed when utilizing the stop, rewind and view again and again for every detail. I just physically cant do it any more and I don't know how to record from viewing via FIRE STICK to get Prime video bs....I pay for NFL NETWWORK, NFL TICKET and now they got this PRIME VIDEO for Thursday night football... boo