Originally Posted by Iluvmyxstripper
Originally Posted by mgh888
Originally Posted by PitDAWG
I have no idea what part of me saying he is playing bad you don't understand. How quickly people forget that he led us to the playoffs and a playoff win for the first time in 15 years. I don't really recall anyone saying he was a top NFL QB. In fact average what what most of us said. Maybe you are having memory issues?

Save your breath ! Herbert has an injured rib and there are excuses about the pain he is in.... Baker had a torn shoulder and broken humerus and "it didn't affect his decision making" .... LOL. I'm sure that getting hit by 300lb DL while having those injuries didn't impact his decision making at all. Bottom line is that he's not here - the posters still talking about him are the haters. I still believe he's a top 15 or better QB in the NFL. He's not playing like it so far - but Panthers are a poop show right now. Lets wait till week 7 or 8.
Why wait till week 7 or 8...Is Baker going to magically turn
Into a good starting QB? I don't understand why some think
Mayfield is still a long term starter?

What's really hard to understand is why the 80% that don't care either way have to read the same, tireless, endless rants... day after day after day.

Maybe just start a Baker sucks thread?