Your point is well taken.

DW has been with the team since early spring. He has had plenty of reps in the bank.

He will get 3 weeks of practice before his first game. However, just like Jacoby in his first game. Jitters. Getting your mental timing of the speed rush and processing speed. That is something that is individual.

Everything amps up a notch. That fine tuning with the receivers in a live game. That has to happen on it's own.

I don't think it will take to long and as each week passes he will get more comfortable.

I think it is up to KS to read his team. Kevin is the guy who lives it all daily. This where we as fans have to give in to the locker room and the people in it.

My experience in coaching taught me trust the pros. These coaches are so locked in to detail. They have educated eyes and intuition. Many are quick to criticise coaches when they don't know a fraction of what these guys know.

I have to trust Kevin and his staff. I believe in them especially Kevin and AVP on offense.

The last thing is Deshaun Watson. IMO he is a really good quarterback. He has no limitations on a football field. None. He possesses every attribute you look for in a quarterback. He has all the athletic skill required. But he also has the will to win.

He is one of few who can and will take over a game. He can do it with arm, legs, and will. He plays unafraid.

So, put your mind at ease and let this fall into a natural transition.