Make me reconsider. I challenge you. I need this.

You bring up a valid point of concern when questioning that there is bound to be rust in regards to the on-field chemistry between Watson and his receivers. I won't make you try to reconsider, but perhaps you have not considered this. Watson is going to be allowed to start practicing w/the team on Nov. 14. His first game back is December 4th. That is 3 full weeks of practice. Of course, he won't receive the majority of reps because we still have to play games in that three week stretch w/Jacoby as our QB. During TC, I said it was important for Watson to develop some chemistry w/his receivers during that camp. There were some guys battling injuries for awhile, but they did all see time together.

I agree w/you that there is bound to be some rust w/his receivers when he returns. However, it is not like he just walks in and starts playing games w/out any practice reps. I'm sure that Stefanski will have a plan to incorporate both QBs getting time w/the receivers. Our coach is a very intelligent man and we are fortunate to have him. I don't think this is a year where we challenge for the Super Bowl. I do maintain my prediction of us winning 8-10 games this year which is quite a bit better than all the doom and gloom forecasts we have seen. Next year should be our year, but I'm going to enjoy this year as it unfolds because we have an addition by subtraction and this team is going to play sound, smart, tough football on the offensive side of the ball. I believe this team has adopted the "us against the world" mentality and it's not manufactured. They really believe it and are going to fun to watch.