JC....

I'm not sure really what to expect on Sunday, But I have watched a lot of Atlanta this year.

Mariota- I always loved this guy, but he really tears up his body by always absorbing hits or lowering his shoulder into contact...Which leads to injuries and has a higher fumbling issue then I would assume most QBs. He can move fast (I think 4.48 speed coming into the NFL) Which is scary with out Dline comprised of all back-ups if Myles is out (I have a feeling Clowney won't play) a banged up 2nd level at LB (Walker out, JOK won't be 100 percent if he suits up) Coupled with a secondary that has had issues tackling and big miscommunication errors...I will not be surprised if Mariota scrambles right up the middle for an easy QB, as we leave it wide open.

His interceptions haven't been bad at all (Watch the two he threw in week 2, both went into the WRs hands...and right into a defender after...The other interception he tossed last week, was with 2 seconds left before halftime...which was a dumb play to begin with, as they should have taken a knee that deep...as it was at their own 25 yard line...and he doesnt have the arm for a hail mary that deep)

He doesn't have amazing arm strength, his accuracy wonders at times...However, he seems to be really comfortable in Arthur Smiths offense...A lot of quick plays and reads. He has basically only a rookie WR in Drake London (who reminds me of a bigger Crabtree) Kyle Pitts and him finally got on the same page last week, And Zacchearus...whom isn't great by any means. The WR/TE core is really weak. Patterson has been really showing up this year, and hes always been dangerous as a returner, WR, and his RB duties nowadays...But they have literally nothing behind him. Remember their best WR (Ridley) is suspended all year.

Oline has some talent with Jake Matthews and Lindstorm...McGary is a solid RT, however slow footed (Would have loved Clowney or Myles over him) I thought Hennessey would have won the C spot, but they have the kid from Stanford starting over him.

If I'm Atlanta I'm putting AJ Terrell on Amari, and shadow coverage on him and Njoku...Thus making Brissett rely on DPJ, Bell, Schwartz....Which doesn't really favor us. Their defense is more quick than stout....They are missing their best LB (Deion Jones) But they have stars with Grady Jarrett and Terrell...Carter seems to be a good fit in their odd front, safety talent is lacking. Isiah Oliver is on IR...And the young LBs have been missing gaps, and why I love Rashaan Evans at LB, he runs so cold at times.

Should be a fun game...and hopefully not a let down.