Good. I'm a simple person (some will attack me for that), I don't need the latest and greatest. It's nice to have a truck I can feel confident in again. Hey, over 13 years, I averaged 3,000 miles a year on the old one. It's nice to have the newest vehicle in my family (wife, daughter). We'll drive this truck more often as it's reliable, 4 wd, and roomier. That'll save some wear on my wife's Grand Cherokee.

Has a tuned exhaust which is cool, but not something I care about, really. Sounds good though.

Hey, it was time. I can shut the door on this one and not have rust fall off. I can go to umpire games and not be embarrassed by what I'm driving. 4wd will be nice in the winter as I won't have to worry about a 2 wd with locking differential spinning me into a ditch.

Bottom line, it was time to have 2 vehicles that are trustworthy as opposed to just one. That doesn't include my daughter's car, by the way.

Glad the old one got they youngster down to LA, he may keep it, he may sell it. He may make money on it if he sells it, even after the tires and brakes. If so, good for him.