Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
Originally Posted by Milk Man
Really bad concussions for Tua in back-to-back weeks. Oh wait, the said him stumbling/staggering around the field was a "back" issue last week.

Tua probably should not have even playing tonight. Hope he is ok.

Agreed. After what I saw last week, there was no way I thought he should have played this week. I've never seen a "back injury" look like that. It will be interesting to see what happens w/the NFLPA's investigation.

Also, there are people who blame coaches for playing a guy w/injuries, but the NFL supposedly took them out of the decision making process and put it in the hands of the medical staff. What good is the policy if your medical staff isn't going to be honest? Miami's current ownership/organization has a history of being shady and corrupt.

As I understand things, it isn't just the team medical staff. I think the NFL or NFLPA has doctors who also review the findings of the team staff. Maybe what happened this week has nothing to do with what happened last week?

I don't think team Dr's are employees of the team. They are contracted by the team. There is a difference. The Browns use University Hospitals as their team's health care provider. I don't think the team influences the Dr's assigned to the team.

I do understand that you have some specific knowledge on this matter.