I'm fascinated by the intercepted phone calls from the Russian soldiers to their family and friends. They see the idiocy of this war, as well as the complete mismanagement and corruption. I really don't think their morale could be any lower. It's hard to imagine what it would be like, knowing that a drone could silently drop a grenade on you at any time.....or continuously seeing your fellow soldiers being burned, dismembered and killed.

The Urkranians are doing a good job making sure that these Russian soldiers recieve videos of the death and destruction of their comrades via Telegram. I took a look at some of these accounts and the blood and gore is absolutely horrifying. There are literally thousands of videos and photos of charred, mangled and severely injured Russian military personnel. I don't think I'll ever go back to those pages.

Putin had them fooled at the beginning, but even the lowest ranking ground troops know he is full of BS and is just sending them there to be slaughtered. You should see the equipment these newly mobilized Russians are being provided with.