Originally Posted by PitDAWG
Which one of the 23 victims are you referring to? It seems you are one of those who think a lifetime judge got it wrong and 24 women were lying. You think only watson is the beacon of truth. You know the guy that signed a contract extension only to demand being traded two months later. I hope nobody ever depends on you to do character evaluations.

You continue to spin and gaslight.

Robinson had nothing to do with the settlements of the 23 women. She only heard cases from 4, that's all the NFL could squeeze enough out of.

You do know that Robinsons' areas of expertise are not criminal nor employment issues right?

No one here has said Watson is a "bastion of truth", that is also spin.

Watson's personnel in Houston have a lot of clouds around them, but you will believe the worst even though there have clearly been reasons sighted for his unhappiness with the organization. But that's what spin does I suppose.

I get it, Vers doesn't like Baker. Watson replaces Baker. You can't let him alone (you do chase him all over this place) so therefore there is no way you can let go of anything to do with Watson and you have to spin to keep the narrative alive.

Spin spin spin. It's all you have, but you will continue to use it.