Well, they had 90 players report to camp to choose from to make the 53-man roster. You'd like to think that of the 4 DT's they eventually rostered, they'd be able to find at least 1 that could be rated at least in the top 50% of the league after the first 25% of the season. Hmmm. yet obviously the Browns could not do that.

So, of the principals involved, who do you hold accountable for the lack of defensive interior line play? Is it the top dog Berry? He is the person responsible for signing the players. Is it HC Stefanski who's supposed to be the ultimate decision maker on the roster and staff? Maybe it's Brownson, she is the Chief of Staff in the decision-making process. Maybe it's the DC Woods, after all it's his scheme (approved by Stefanski) that gets put on the field each week. Do we drop down to Dunn the Defensive Assistant to Woods? Perhaps it's Anderson in charge of Defensive Quality Control, not so much quality on the defense as a whole so far this year. I got it, it has to be the Defensive Line Coach Kiffin or his Assistant Defensive Line Coach Thomas. They have to be the fall guys for the poor level of DT play - Right?

If I'm a betting man, I doubt any move on Woods happens during the season. The heat on Stefanski will continue to rise if the defense doesn't improve dramatically. There could be a sacrificial lamb down the road, but it'll be someone under Woods. I'm guessing Kiffin or Thomas are on the hottest seats right now. Sad considering the ultimate decision maker will skate until Berry or Haslam decide it's time to address the real responsible person - the Head Coach.