Don't know if I have a lot to add that hasn't been mentioned, there were a lot of Browns fans in the stands.

I put much of the blame on Stefanski, I get being aggressive but 4th and goal from the 4? (Yea, I know, it was really 4th and 3 from the 4 but when you line up pass and send everybody into the endzone, you aren't playing for the first down)... our analytics on 4th down, in general, are very good. Our analytics going back several years, of 4th and goal from more than a yard or two, are horrible. Take the damn points.

There are a few things in the NFL that are almost impossible to stop.. blocking Aaron Donald, getting Justin Tucker to miss a 40 yard FG, or preventing Nick Chubb from getting a yard... so why we take him off the field on 4th and goal from inside the 1, then try to throw the ball is completely beyond me. This is not a case of "well if the play worked it would have been a good call"... Nick Chubb, up the middle or off tackle 3 times for a yard is a 99.9% chance of success.. throwing the ball, there are only about 9 things that can go wrong and one of them did and we ended up with a FG.

I like Stefanski, I do, but there is no way he would do what the Falcons did to us... they figured something out in the running game and, I think in their last few drives they only threw the ball once, they just ran it down our throats.. Stefanski would never do that, he would have to mix in the pass frequently because he has to outsmart people and he is very much about thinking he knows what others are thinking and trying to do something different.. he wants to play chess when sometimes the game is "Punch them in the mouth until they stop you" and he just refuses to play that game.

This was another winnable game, I thought JB played pretty well for most of the game, I was happy to see him go downfield a few times and open it up. I will say this, it happened with Baker and now it's happening with JB, near the end of close games, other teams get guys open, we always seem to be throwing into very tight coverage.. our late game drives always struggle, no matter who is the QB, we just never seem to have a rhythm in those 2 minute drill type drives... I'm not a smart enough Xs and Os guy to know why, I just know that other teams, even other teams without pro-bowl caliber QB play, seem to make them look a lot more fluid than we do. Ours look like such a freakin struggle all the time. JB has 2 ints in 4 games, both of them are on the final drive of the game where we needed one score to tie/win and he had to force the ball into coverage... you can't tell me that isn't partially a coaching problem.