Originally Posted by BpG
I think you could make the case that he is certainly.

Or he is a completely ignorant to the power of his own words, which I don't think is the case but could be argued also given his history of outrageous rhetoric.

He's not ignorant of his word power.
He knows exactly what he's doing, he knows exactly what he's saying... and he knows exactly how it's landing upon the audience he's aimed it at.

He's been doing it for 40+ years.

There has always been a "type" that Donald Trump has targeted for some uber-reliable fleecing.
They be the folk who gave money to:

Trump Vodka
Trump Steaks
Trump Airlines
Go Trump ("The art of the travel deal")
Trump: The Game
Trump Magazine
Trump Ice
Trump 'University'
The New Jersey Generals

The same folk who routinely pssss away their scraped-together discretionary cash at the county fair midway, August after August after August.
Those folks who teach their kids/grandkids to do the exact same as their parents/grandparents.

If you want a visual profile of the sad Americans he's been 'jobbing' for the last half century, you have only to Google: Jan 6 photographs.

He knows his "type."
...and he knows how to talk to them.
He knows the dog whistles to blow that urge them to action.

These are the people who were so seduced/inflamed by Donald John Trump that they attacked law enforcement officers entrusted with the job of protecting Our Nation's Capitol. They erected a gallows on the steps of our seat of government, with intent to hang the sitting Vice President and targeted, specific members of congress. They invaded, ransacked America's seat of power, and even smeared their own feces upon the walls of that hallowed edifice.

He knows who "His People" are.
And so do I.

It's why my relationships with a number of Dawgtalkers has changed over the years.
I'm perfectly fine with how things have played out.

'His People' can't be 'My People.'

There can be no common ground with His People, because #Miscarriage45* cast the fight as "America v. Him."

I will side with America, every single time.