I'm not sure I heard any "chants" but I'm sure there are outliers just as with anything. All I've really been hearing thus far is how it's all Biden's fault. Even you entered into this thread casting shade as to how Biden's words were preventing them from drilling.

The point I was making is that gas prices are going to be increasing. And the reason for that is because OPEC is cutting production. Instead as you saw once again they made that Biden's fault. And how was your reply any different?

You have a president that says things like:

“I want you to look at my eyes. I guarantee you, I guarantee you we’re going to end fossil fuels,”

"If we don’t stop using fossil fuels we’re all dead”

"Number two, holding them liable for what they have done,' (climate change) he said of fossil fuel executives, 'particularly in those cases where your underserved neighborhoods and – you know the deal, ok. And by the way, when they don't want to deliver, put them in jail. I'm not joking about this."
(The Biden admin also likes to make fossil fuels a racial issue)

And people wonder why oil companies won't indulge in the most expensive part of their business model under an administration that openly hates them and vows to end them??

That doesn't in any way sound like the intent was to "point out the hypocrisy".

I'm very much with you in terms of it being a multifaceted problem. There's no one size fits all answer until we become much more reliable on renewable energy sources. But the entire premise of "Biden is mean to them" is a non starter in terms of any validity.