Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
I get that you hate the Browns, but why do you have to hijack this thread? It's supposed to be about match-ups. I put a lot of damn work into making this thread to ensure my facts are correct. The thread is designed to promote football conversation. Real football conversation. And most of the thread is about trashing the team or trying to deter the conversation to about one's feelings of betrayal.

Just. Stop.

Stop the gibberish about "putting work in", "more work than the I get in return"; when people don't respond the way you want. People can post whatever they want to. They don't have to conform to your constant "rules" for how opinions should work. I can promise you people are much more tired of reading your constant whining. As for the last poster you belittled. Put him on ignore if you don't like the way he feels about the team. Posting an opinion is not hijacking a thread. Furthermore, if the thread is "too much work", don't post it.

You really need to start your own message board. I'm sure it would be a huge success. You could make point after point, everyone could agree with you and call you smart, life would be so much better. You seem miserable here, you need to start searching for an answer before you drive yourself to drink.