J/C
I’m no longer a season ticket holder so I’ll include the people who actually pay for this nonsense in my next sentence. Season ticket holders put up with 1-15, 0-16, and around 3 more years of tanking for the product that we have now. A garbage 2-3 team that is poorly coached and was poorly assembled by one of the most overrated front offices in the nfl. You people, the ones who pay lots of money for this, are the ones who should be most enraged. For a sliver of time, it looked like tanking was paying off. The 2018 season gave fans hope and the 2020 season gave us a playoff win. - Everything that has happened before and after those two seasons has been complete crap. And this is what season ticket holders deserve? One stupid wildcard victory in exchange for a decades worth of crap? If this team doesn’t turn this around quick then we might as well start another rebuild at the end of this season. It’s getting clearer and clearer that the most recent rebuild is a complete failure. Fire Andre Berry; Fire Stefanski if this thing doesn’t get fixed quickly.