Thanks.
I know the later you wait the cheaper they usually become, but not always if there is demand. I don't usually jump when they are first being listed, but I also feel better having them so I don't usually look for rock bottom. Just me, but I like having this set rather than having maybe's sitting in the future. When working, my docket was being set 3-5 months out so I am accustomed to working 4-5-6 pages ahead in the calendar. Just my comfort zone.

Then there is the part that the kid in me likes to know I have playoff tickets...if we ever get any....but sure as the sun rises in the morning, as soon as I get rid of them, that's when we start to make those playoff runs...lol.

No doubt the gifts have gotten a bit cheap. It looks like now you get 1 gift per ticket holder where in the past you got 1 per seat, but in the end I don't care all that much about the gift.

I did like that little cooler we got a few years back. I just took it down to the car as we are leaving the hotel in about a hour to head to Niagara falls for a few days. They hold a nice amount of drinks and such for the car on trips.