Based on our draft history with Berry - we have a very clearly defined target player we identify and draft. Analytics and SPARQ is clearly a significant factor. Obviously scouting and football ability is also a part of it. It's a very valid question when looking at the current struggles on defense, with a team comprised by such a large % of Berry drafted players .... have we got it right or is one of the decision making components skewed to high ? I get that we've had other posts that got extended or repeated in the past - I didn't contribute much to those threads. Analyzing Berry at this stage of his draft history and team building - and expressing an opinion on how he's doing seems valid. Much like Stefanski - my *impression* is that he's done an okay job. I like some of the things he's done a lot - but there are certainly some glaring concerns. Over emphasizing SPARQ and keeping too many of your own picks instead of replacing them with better FA's is probably right at the top of the list, along with a glaring under valuing of certain positions.