Originally Posted by Milk Man
Originally Posted by ScottPlayersFacemask
Originally Posted by FATE
I don't know all the specifics. I do know he has elite speed, seems to come through in the clutch, is loved by his teammates (Jose Ramirez recently says he wants him to stay with the team so badly he'd "be willing to foot the bill") and played very well down the stretch.

I do want to add to this, Kwan takes a lot of pitches, our third batter is Jose, so you know they are nibbling when throwing to him and he can take some pitches for this reason. So Rosario being more of a free swinger "should" get better pitches to hit.

Agreed. Keep the speed at the top of lineup and not keep the lineup too top heavy. It's why Gimenez hit out of the 6 or 7 spot all year. Tito knows what he's doing.

Thanks for the info. It used to be that you wanted a guy who was good at handling the bat and working pitchers to hit second. I like what I have seen from Rosario as a player. He just seems more like a #6 hitter to me. Of course, I am realizing the entire game has changed so much. I was shocked to see Judge leading off. He seems like the classic #3 hitter to me.