Originally Posted by AZBrown
Originally Posted by FATE
Damn AZ, very sorry to hear that. I'm sure you'll have a heavy heart Sunday, maybe the Browns will sooth that with a big W. Twenty-two years, a lot to be thankful for there -- not that you don't already know that. wink

R.I.P. Dad

He took me to my first home game when Phipps was our quarterback. Many more after that. Watched all on broadcast when we still lived in Ohio. Then when DirecTV came about with The Return, we never missed one until he got sick. I think the most disgusted I ever saw him since '99 was the ridiculous last second loss to Chicago years ago, the playoff loss to the Steelers in that Holcomb game and the Rudd thing. Mercifully, I think, he became less affected by it as he got older. Oh......when Zeus got hit in the eye by the ref flag - he still talked about that until a couple years ago.

As far as moving forward watching this team, I'm still thinking about some hypnosis or slow moving kung-fu poses during the games.
R
Go Browns.

Sorry to hear that, AZ. Thoughts to you and your family. I always hope the Browns win, but usually for me. This Sunday I hope as much as possible they can win for you.