Originally Posted by Versatile Dog
j/c:

Just my opinion, but I think that it's a jump to watch that video and then say for certain that this team is soft, the coaching sucks, and the players don't care. We have one poster on a crusade to get Stefanski fired and he jumps on every little thing. I've seen him ask for Stefanski to do certain things like hold players accountable and take more interest in the defense and when reports come out that show those things are happening, he laughs/ridicules Stefanski anyway. Then, we have the Baker group spinning tales because they are still butt hurt over their hero leaving. Those things are going to happen, but what baffles me is that we have posters, who should know better, actually adding credence to tall tales and irrationality.

So... you hate Rish and you're afraid he'll get Stefanski fired.
You hate the imaginary Baker Boys, and now they're "spinning tales" (I actually like that term, sounds organic)
You hate posters that may be influenced by either, because they make it more true. (weird take, but okay)

In short, as always, you hate everyone who doesn't share your opinion. Welcome to Thursday, Dawgtalkers!